PFLAG (pronounced “P-flag”) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that envisions a world where diversity is celebrated and all people are respected, valued, and affirmed inclusive of their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression. PFLAG Bucks County is one of over 400 local chapters across the country and around the world.
Bucks County Chapter
- PFLAG Bucks County began in 2008 in Penns Park. We are still up and running
- We are a support group for parents, family members, friends and individuals who are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered
- We meet 2 times a month, both virtually and in person, for approximately 1.5 to 2 hours each meeting
- At meetings we share what we ourselves are experiencing as well as what our kids and loved ones are going through
- We support each other by listening and offering our experiences and advice.
- We share what we have seen, read, or heard.
- Find comfort in that we are not alone and others are going through the same things.
- It’s a great place to meet others in the community and are part of the LGBTQ+ community
- Supports you wherever you are in your journey—whether just beginning or a super Ally